What to Bring
Concert attendees are encouraged to avoid bringing any bag, if feasible. If you do need to bring a bag, the following will be allowed:
Clear Bags - 12″ wide x 6″ deep x 12″ high
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Clear backpacks within the listed dimensions and have no more than two (2) pockets.
Allowed Sizing for Non-Clear Purses, Clutches, Wallets and Fanny Packs: – 4.5” x 6.5”
- These items may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Bags that are not in compliance will not be stored and must be returned to the patron’s vehicle.
Beach Towels only are allowed, no larger than 30x70. Blankets are not allowed.
Single size, low-profile lawn chairs are permitted (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair). High-profile/standard height lawn chairs that exceed 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and any higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair are not permitted.
Cameras (point and shoot only – no detachable lenses) are subject to the rules of the artist and may not be allowed. If you bring a camera, you may be asked to take it back to your car, or you can check it in at the Grand Lodge front desk to be picked up after the show.
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, all guests and their personal possessions are subject to an inspection prior to admittance into the venue. These items are permitted at all events unless otherwise noted:
- Sealed or empty water bottles EXCLUDING GLASS. Filtered water station will be available.
- Beach towels (up to 30" x 70")
- Small, personal-sized umbrellas are allowed in the venue (up to 23 inch radius), but cannot be used in the reserved and general admission areas once the concert has begun.
What Not to Bring
The following items will NOT be permitted in the venue unless otherwise noted:
Please note that blankets are not allowed in the venue. Beach towels up to 30" x 70" will be permitted.
- Outside food and beverages (other than sealed water bottles). This includes alcohol and/or food and beverages purchased from the bars and restaurants on the Grand Lodge property.
- Glass water bottles
- Non-clear bags
- Illegal drugs. Though cannabis is legal, it is not permitted at concerts or on the Grand Lodge grounds.
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Play pens or child trailers
- Car seats
- Wagons or strollers
- Throwing toys (including beach balls and frisbees), blow-up toys, balloons or bubbles
- Laser pointers
- High-profile/standard height lawn chairs that exceed 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and any higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair
- Coolers, baskets and large bags
- Recording devices
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Musical instruments of all kinds
- Animals (except service animals)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Large/golf umbrellas and flags (exceeding a 23 inch radius)
- Selfie sticks
- Blankets, yoga mats, etc.
- Spray bottles
- Knitting needles
- Poster tubes
Amphitheater management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue.